- Maersk, Fluor, Baker Hughes, Statoil Saras, and Accenture to showcase real case studies at the IIoT and Digital Solutions for oil and gas event
- Oil and gas companies consider digitalisation the key to success regarding cost optimisation, health and safety, and predictive maintenance of assets
In 2017, the World Economic Forum included the oil and gas sector in the Digital Transformation of Industries project. Top leaders of the industry are focusing their companies’ strategies on the digital transformation of their operations.
For this reason, on 7th -8th June in Amsterdam, supermajors and technology providers (Statoil, Shell, Maersk Drilling, Saras Refinery, Fluor, Osi Soft) will attend the IIoT and Digital Solutions Conference for oil and gas to share their experience of using sensors, automation, software and advanced data analytics for their upstream and downstream operations.
GBC, the organiser, has listened to the industry’s feedback regarding the importance of having an event dedicated to real examples from upstream and downstream, and has included in the programme interactive workshops and technical demos to showcase the latest technologies on the market.
The event is a must for C- level executives, CIOs, CDOs and Operational Managers interested in hearing from the experts:
- Fausto Torri, Energy Director at Accenture will deliver a joint presentation with Saras Refinery in Italy on energy management solutions
- Paul Vickery, CEO, Silicon Microgravity Limited will present new sensor technology which was developed in collaboration with BP, improving yields of conventional reservoirs by 2%
- Asger Klindt, Head of Digital, Analytics and Offshore from Maersk Drilling will explain how the company managed to reduce costs by 20% thanks to IoT solutions and data analytics
- Hatem Ouslati, Manager at Baker Hughes will showcase how to use downhole data and analytics to improve performance and save costs
- Statoil & Shell will present the digitalisation roadmap of their companies
“Digitalisation will involve real-time data generated from massive deployment of sensors and will increase control, enhance resilience, reduce cost and open new opportunities for the implementation of energy efficiency in a wide range of sector” Remi Eriksen, CEO, DNV GL.
Companies interested in joining the IIoT and Digital Solutions for oil and gas event can register here: www.globuc.com/digitalsolutions/register