Here's a quick list of the 6 Best Online Resources for Embedded Firmware. Enjoy!
- Reverse Engineering Stack Exchange: "Reverse Engineering Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for researchers and developers who explore the principles of a system through analysis of its structure, function, and operation."
- The Ganssle Group: We love Jack Ganssle! He writes, "I'm on a mission to help embedded developers produce better products faster. My newsletter, seminars and the 1200+ articles on this site all give better ways to build embedded products, while maximizing the fun of engineering hardware and firmware."
- The Embedded Systems Conference: "Experience the industry's largest, most comprehensive technical conference for embedded systems professionals. Connect with top-level engineers, developers, and decision makers at the forefront of driving embedded systems design. Showcase your latest software design innovation, hardware breakthroughs, hottest IoT solutions, and demo your services in-person to hundreds of attendees with active projects."
- Embedded Computing Design: "For the past 30+ years OpenSystems Media (formerly OpenSystems Publishing) has focused solely on the embedded computing market. OpenSystems Media offers balance: taking not only a broad, encompassing look at trends and technologies, but also focusing on certain solutions in-depth."
- Embedded.fm Podcast: "Embedded.fm is a site dedicated to the many aspects of engineering. We talk about the how, why, and what of engineering, usually devices. The site includes a weekly audio show created and hosted by Elecia White and Christopher White. Our guests include makers, entrepreneurs, educators, and normal, traditional engineers. The site also includes a blog written by Elecia White, Christopher White, Andrei Chichak, and Chris Svec."