Technology. Big Data. Internet of Things. Cloud. The promises are so big, the possibilities so great, but it’s often so difficult to know if progress is really being made in ways that will benefit the world we live in. Here’s a look at some of the activities and initiatives worth reading in the agriculture technology category.
- John Roach’s “Can Data Driven Agriculture Feed A Hungry World”
- Penton presents the world’s first “Ag Data” Conference. Where? Iowa, of course!
- Pete Clark’s “Growers shouldn't need a law degree to understand their data terms agreements”
- Gaalen Engen’s “IoT revolution continues: Drones and farming in the 21st century”
- Arable Lab’s Pulsepod announcement “Pulsepod is the only integrated solution that measures crop growth and microclimate to reduce risk in real time”