Arm is hosting a series of AI virtual tech talks about the latest trends in machine learning development, including deployment, optimization, best practices, and new technologies shaping the industry.
The talks will be delivered by experts from Arm and leading AI software and hardware partners including NXP, Cartesiam.ai, Fluent.ai and Edge Impulse.
Talks will take place every other Tuesday at 8am PST / 4pm BST / 11pm CST. Here is a summary of the scheduled sessions:
- June 16 - Machine learning for embedded systems at the edge by NXP and Arm
- June 30 - tinyML development with Tensorflow Lite for Microcontrollers and CMSIS-NN by Arm
- July 14 - Demystify artificial intelligence on Arm MCUs by Cartesiam
- July 28 - Speech recognition on Arm Cortex-M by Fluent.ai
- August 11 - Getting started with Arm Cortex-M software development and Arm Development Studio by Arm
- August 25 - Efficient ML across Arm from Cortex-M to Web Assembly by Edge Impulse
For the full tech talk schedule with abstracts and speakers, please click here.