We are going to develop our IoT Platform for 3 growing projects in following 3 verticals:
- Asset Tracking and Management
- Fleet Managemt
- Smart Farming
Our customer don't want to use general IoT platform such as AWS, Azure, IBM Watson and etc. and decided to develop our own IoT platform with following specification:
- Support HTTP, XMPP, COAP and MQTT
- Cooperable with general IoT Platform using APIs like AWS, AZURE, WATSON and etc.
- Device Management
- Handle 10K microservice per second at medium level of performance (max: 100K/sec)
- Being scalable to increase the performanece and reliablity
- Dashboarding (createcustomisable dashboards)
- FULL API documentation (cooperating with Android and IOS application)
- User MAnagement
It would be highly appreciated if anyone can help us to make a decision what kind of framework , what kind of server-side programming language (Java, PHP, Python ...) and what kind of DBMS (mysql, nosql, mangodb, ....) would be suitable to use?