Dear IoTC Member,
According to a study conducted by the Center for Strategic and International Studies and Intel Security, 82 percent of people surveyed around the world say there is a shortage of cybersecurity skills in the workplace.
Syracuse University’s Master of Science in Cybersecurity delivered online will prepare you to effectively identify, prevent, and counteract cybercrime. As a College of Engineering and Computer Science student, you will develop the critical skills to effectively:
- design new systems that are inherently secure;
- protect systems such as web, mobile, and critical infrastructures;
- assure systems through application of mathematical logic;
- analyze and detect malware and other cyberattacks and;
- mine data and detect anomalies to identify suspicious cyber behavior.
The 30-credit M.S. in Cybersecurity program can be completed fully online in 15 months. GRE waivers available for experienced professionals.
Syracuse University has been designated by the National Security Agency and Department of Homeland Security as a Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education and as a Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Research.