Dear IoT Central Member,
Thank you for participating within our community and for your interest in providing valuable content to the members and readers of IoT Central (IoTC). We do have some guidelines for blogging and posting within the forums on IoTC. Upon compliance, we are very happy to approve your post(s).
All posts from non-IoTC staff must follow these requirements:
- Must be a minimum of 3 paragraphs and approximately 350 or more words in length.
- Please limit links to additional reading. We ask for no more than three relevant links at the very end for a “read more” or “continue”. We DO NOT accept SEO or embedded links that seek to promote a single company or service. Any such links will be removed by the editorial team. If attempts are made to replace links in an approved posts, users will be removed from the community and with their removal all content contributions.
- Content cannot be self-promotion for another blog, product or service.
- Content must be appropriate and relevant to the Internet of Things.
- Images are encouraged. We ask that they be appropriate to the text, non-offensive, of a quality level representative of IoTC and properly sourced and credited to avoid copyright issues. Please do not include images that show or promote a URL or single company or service.
- Posts cannot be used to promote events, webinars, roadshows, etc.
- Posts cannot be self-promotional for any individual or provide a link to a CV/resume or job offer.
- Guest Bloggers must provide one blog per month that DOES NOT link back to another site or main source.
- Posts can be controversial yet CANNOT be offensive.
- IoTC discourages reposting or syndicating on other blogs or websites. If reposting or syndicating is necessary, IoTC ask that original content appear on IoTC first and remain for a period of four weeks before appearing on any other blog or website.
Thank you again for being a participating member of the IoTC Family.
The IoTC Team
Related Document - IoTC Interest Letter to Potential Contributors