Subscribe to our Newsletter | To Post On IoT Central, Click here


Olha Bohun posted a blog post
 Despite the industry being in a state of post-revolution following the onset and adoption of machinery, there is a batch of technologies that already define the state of technological innovation in agriculture. The agricultural sector is in the mid…
Nov 8
Olha Bohun posted a discussion
The year is 2018, and the demand for clean energy has never been higher. The International Energy Agency outlines a rise of 55% in the global demand for energy between 2005 - 2030. A solution may come in the form of the internet of energy. What's yo…
May 10
Olha Bohun posted discussions
May 3
Olha Bohun posted a discussion
From connected cars to intelligent consumer tools, pretty much any tech can be turned into smart, connected gadget these days, it’s not surprising that enterprises are now actively investing in IoT pilots to gain a competitive edge.All these smart d…
Apr 25
Olha Bohun posted a discussion
How do we bridge the divide between the physical world of structural failures and system problems and the digital world of simulations? The answer is digital twins. Here are three things you need to know in case you consider adopting this tech for y…
Apr 24
Olha Bohun posted a blog post
Chances are you’ve come across the word Bitcoin several times — at the very least, in some general finance related news. It’s also likely you have been dismissing the cryptocurrency as another gimmick, unless you followed the spike in its value at a…
Jan 3
Olha Bohun posted a blog post
Businesses are getting ready for this year’s Black Friday and Christmas shopping season. Leading retailers attempt to predict the hottest trends, define reasonable prices and foresee a time-slot an average consumer will spend on a particular product…
Jan 1
Olha Bohun and Paresh Sagar are now friends
Nov 20, 2017
Olha Bohun liked Vivart Kapoor's blog post IIoT protocols for the beginners
Nov 7, 2017
Olha Bohun liked Mary Clark's blog post An Open and Dangerous Place
Nov 7, 2017
Olha Bohun posted a blog post
At this point, everyone has heard about what big data analytics can do for marketing, research, and internal productivity. However, the data only about 20% of all data created is collected and analyzed. The other 80% is known as dark data, or data t…
Nov 6, 2017
Olha Bohun updated their profile photo
Nov 6, 2017
Olha Bohun updated their profile
Nov 6, 2017
Olha Bohun posted a blog post
At ELEKS, we run several R&D projects related to IoT, drones and other smart devices. Over the course of these projects, we discovered that there are some tasks that are common for different devices and platforms. Our team has substantial experience…
Apr 10, 2017
Olha Bohun posted a blog post
Intelligent personal assistants have the real potential to transform our daily lives in the nearest future. At least this is what Gartner says in its report on the Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017. For businesses, this means an excellent…
Apr 5, 2017