The IoT is transforming the software landscape. What was a relatively straightforward embedded software stack, has been revolutionized due to the IoT where developers juggle specialized workloads, security, machine learning, real-time connectivity, managing devices in the field - the list goes on. How can our industry help developers prototype ‘fearlessly’ because the tools and platforms allow them to navigate varying IoT components?
How can developers move to production quickly, capitalizing on innovation opportunities in emerging IoT markets?
This webinar series will take you through the fundamental steps, tools and opportunities for simplifying IoT development. Each webinar will be a panel discussion with industry experts who will share their experience and development tips on a specific topic. This session will cover AI and IoT Innovation and will include:
- How to juggle the additional complexities that machine learning adds to IoT development
- Why on-device machine learning is more important now than ever
- What does the combination of AI and IoT look like for developers in the future?
- Karl Fezer, AI Ecosystem Evangelist at Arm
- Wei Xiao, Principal Engineer, Sr. Strategic Alliances Manager at Nvidia
- Nikhil Bhaskaran, Founder of Shunya OS
- Tina Shyuan, Director of Product Marketing at Qeexo