Does your enterprise need to create an industrial IoT (IIoT) solution? Did you know you can create one in half an hour?
In this On-Demand IoT Central Workshop you will learn how Telit deviceWISE® enables your devices and applications to communicate with one another. It empowers you to connect your enterprise and IoT applications — without writing custom code. Telit deviceWISE automatically connects devices and applications, so you can start configuring quickly with drag-and-drop logic.
This IIoT platform makes it possible for you to:
· Collect and visualize real-time machine data
· Build IIoT around existing and legacy equipment
· Reduce time to market
· Scale from pilot project to complete enterprise solution with ease
Join Telit for a workshop to learn the critical steps to design your IIoT solution. Telit will outline the process and the dependencies and concurrencies. We will show you how to collect data from industrial machines and elaborate your edge logic functions with Telit deviceWISE.
In addition, you will learn:
· How to integrate your IIoT solution to external databases
· How to create your front-end solution
· The top five pitfalls to avoid
Ricardo Buranello, SVP, IoT Platforms Business Unit, Telit
Matthew Keever, FAE Solutions Engineer, Telit